For policies purchased after 10 August 2016, 3:00am UTC, your World Nomads policy is provided through Zurich Insurance Group
Desculpe, essa informação está indisponível no momento. Estamos trabalhando para trazê-la para você o mais rápido possível.
Customer Service phone (sales / service) 0800 761 61 61 0800-275-8585 (Hearing impaired service)
SAC - Informações & Pré-vendas 0800 761 61 61 0800 275 8585 (Deficientes Auditivos e de Fala)
Opening hours (except holidays): Monday to Friday from 8h to 20h and Saturday from 8h to 18h.
Hearing impared service available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Horário de funcionamento (exceto feriados): De segunda a sexta-feira das 8h às 20h e aos sábados das 8h às 18h. Deficientes Auditivos e de Fala: Atendimento disponível 24 horas por dia, 7 dias por seman.
Email: [email protected]
For policies purchased before 10 August 2016, 3:00am UTC
your World Nomads policy is provided through Bupa Global
Your policy can help if you must cancel or interrupt your trip because of a close relative back home dies or is unexpectedly hospitalised due to an acute and serious illness or injury.
You can claim the costs of your pre-paid, non-refundable travel expenses, tours, accommodation, transportation and tuition/courses and travel agency cancellation fees that you have to cancel before leaving home.
If you’re already travelling, there’s cover for additional travel expenses (up to the cost of an economy class airplane ticket) to return home early due to be with your family.
The policy also provides cover (when pre-approved) to resume your trip after you return home, as long as it’s before the end date of the policy shown on your Certificate of Insurance.
How it works
If you are already travelling and need to interrupt your trip, you must:
• contact the emergency assistance team to get pre-approval for any additional expenses to return home early.
• contact the travel agency, airline or carrier, accommodation, education provider or tour operator immediately to try to minimise your expenses and request any refunds or rescheduling assistance.
For all other expenses, you can make a claim online and provide a written medical diagnosis from the attending physician and, if applicable, the death certificate to support your claim.
Also be aware that any Trip Cancellation or Trip Interruption claim submitted will have the €70/USD$100 policy excess applied.
What’s not covered
The policy isn’t designed to cover everything. Take the time to read the terms and conditions in the Product Disclosure Statement for full details, limits to cover and exclusions, particularly Sections 13 and 14 Pre-Trip Cancellation and Trip Interruption. That way there are no surprises if you need to use it.
Your insurer will not pay for your expenses:
• It’s foreseeable your relative might be hospitalised, sick or injured and you arrange to travel anyway
• There’s no cover for any expenses related to a pre-existing medical condition as explained in the policy wording
• If the close relative is a fellow traveller who has already been repatriated
• Expenses within your country of permanent residence
• Anything else that’s listed in the General Exclusions and specific exclusions in the policy wording